You won’t get more bang for your buck than this classic beachside oasis in Cooya Beach.
An elegant, DeBrincat home with high raked ceilings & an abundance of natural light, built in 1997.
Set on an enormous 1,293m2 block less than a couple of hundred metres from the beach, what an amazing opportunity.
This unique design offers a modern 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home separated by a breezeway with an adjoining fully self-contained granny flat with kitchenette & ensuite.
The extras are many here:
- 5kw solar array (22 panels) installed 2017
- Salt water swimming pool with boulders & waterfall
- A huge 6m x 9m powered shed with 4m clearance & removable centre post to accommodate wide vehicle/boat/caravan + mezanine storage
- Immaculate throughout, clean & bright living areas, recently replaced flyscreen windows throughout
- Near new split system air conditioners throughout
- Crimsafe sliding door from master bedroom to patio
- Servery window from kitchen to patio
- Retractable external UV blinds on the Western facing windows
- All 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Incredible, established gardens with many mature fruit trees (including 3 varieties of bananas, 5 varieties of dragon fruit, vanilla, paw paw, taro, sweet potato, yams, pineapples, custard apple, 2 x orange trees, guava, betel leaf trees)
- Concrete driveway with wide side access to rear shed plus undercover 2 bay carport at front