This property has been loved from day one and ready for a new owner to step straight in and enjoy. The property is very low maintenance with everything you could ask for. Spectacular views of rain-forest mountains all round plus the land across the road has been sold for re-vegetation therefore only leaving you with one neighbour in the distance.
- Built in 1990
- 2360sqm level block – side and back boundary is fenced.
- 7.2kw solar system, 2 phase power with 2 inverters (5kw each)
- 3 bedroom brick home with two large screened front and back patio area
- Combination of pencil cedar, silky oak, Cyprus pine, and kwilla throughout the home.
- Gas stove, electric cooking, timber bench tops
- 200L hot water system
- 6×12m shed plus 9×6m carport plus a 4.8×6m carport
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Split-system air-conditioning in all the rooms
- Approx – 247.8sqm under roof
- Bus stop located out the front
- Mains power, mains water (from Whyanbeel)
- Septic system
- Spectacularly fresh water swim-able creek just a short walk down the road from this property.
- 5.6K north of Mossman * 26.2k north of Port Douglas * 80.4k north of Cairns Airport
Book your inspection today with Renae Mous on 0418978646