This is a lovely spacious home in the heart of Mount Molloy and walking distance to the town center. On offer is a cool, easy to maintain 3 bedroom home situated on 1525sqm block. If you are looking to enjoy life and not be a slave to cleaning to gardening, this is the place for you.
- Concrete rendered block construction with colourbond roofing and polished concrete flooring
- First impressions in the street are the beautiful tropical trees shading the front of the home and the timber bi-fold doors
- Stepping into the home you feel the sense of space with the open plan living.
- Through the large timber featured doors opens up to what once was the double garage but now more living space, games room or mega bedroom.
- Master bedroom has the walk-in wardrobe, glass sliding door to the outside, charming silky oak and glass feature doors leading to the ensuite.
- Two other spacious bedrooms also have built-in wardrobe space and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles for easy cleaning, bath tub and separate toilet. Again with solid silky Oak doors.
- The kitchen is stylish and functional with granite bench tops, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, Baumatic 4 burner gas stove, electric oven and bosch dishwasher.
- The back yard is filled with established fruit trees ranging from Mango, orange, plum, limes, grapefruit, mulberry and more. There is a little garden shed and fencing down two sides of the property. Ample space for a larger shed to be built with side access to the property.
- Annual council rates approx – $$1,431 * Approx 224m2 under roof * LED lighting throughout.
Don’t hesitate to arrange your inspection as properties are selling fast.