This unique beach-side home is ideally positioned just 20 metres from the beautiful white sands of Four Mile Beach and offers the ultimate lifestyle choice of working from home while “holidaying” in tropical North Queensland. The property is open for inspection on 16/1/2021 so please let me know if you’d like to register to attend (or let me know if you’d like me to arrange a private viewing). With more people taking up the option of working from home, this property would be well suited with NBN enabled Home-Office and sea views. The current Owners will be sad to go after being able to stroll 20 metres to the beach, enjoy an iced cold beer or wine and fish & chips whilst watching the sun go down over the sea on a warm tropical evening and then returning home and still be able to listen to the waves in the comfort of their own home. With the changing weather conditions Australia wide you never know where you might get a freak storm and although we haven’t had a cyclone here for many years it’s nice to know that this home will handle one better than most.
- Eco-House designed to greatly exceed FNDC Cyclone ratings with timber frame, steel rods, 300mm Hempcrete, laminated windows, embedded solar panels, 800mm slab, and watertight doors.
- Highly insulated but breathable Hempcrete specification in all walls and ceilings that provide rapid and economical cooling.
- An air ventilation alternative is via the double-glazed tilting windows.
- This home may, if required, be purchased fully furnished and then let out for a luxury rental if you need to be away from time to time, or simply have your investment waiting until you retire.
- 3-hour direct flight from Melbourne or Sydney and a 45min scenic drive from the airport.
- Double storey hexagon home is private from the street and is fully fenced.
- Integrated kitchen appliances and plenty of cupboards for storage
- Electric cooktop & built in oven
- 3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom is on the mezzanine floor with small lounge area & office nook
- Large private balcony off the master bedroom is a brilliant bonus.
- Separate lounge room could also convert easily to a 4th bedroom
- Modern & low maintenance décor
- Open plan dining & entrance area that flows out to the back patios
- Indoor/outdoor lap pool – great for those long summer evenings
- Electric barbeque built in to the patio area by the pool
- Lovely gardens & lawn area for pets and children to play
Simply live the lifestyle you want to in this unique safe & private family home by the sea in Port Douglas! Call Greg on 0472525250 to arrange a private viewing or for more information on the property.