‘LARGE CROPPING / GRAZING PROPERTY"
Located approximately 20km South West of Cummins on the Lower Eyre Peninsula is this very reliable rainfall mixed farming property.
Extensive work done over the last five years with watering system’s from 2 reliable solar pumps on soak and large dam plus another 14 dams.
Undulating rises with soils being mainly sand over clay to sandy loam.
• Total land area 1702 Ha (4203 Acres)
• Arable cropping area 1023 Ha (2526 acres)
• Arable grazing 251Ha (620 acres)
• Non arable grazing (creek lines, salt bush, Lucerne trees) 77 Ha (191 acres), balance natural scrub/lake
• 3 stand raised board shearing shed yards/cattle yards – machinery shed & storage shed
• Large 3 bedroom brick Homestead
• 39 paddocks plus fenced of creeks, salt bush & Lucerne trees for grazing
• Fencing a mixture of new, old and electric fencing
A fantastic opportunity to secure a large cropping / livestock farm for genuine sale in the very reliable Cummins District.
Price on Application – call David Guidera on 0427 762 566 for more information
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?