This is a beauty! Vendor has other fish to fry. Will meet the market. Concept plan shows real potential for Townhouses/Villas with a great yield.
It is a perfect opportunity for a medium level developer or Land Banking. An absolutely level 3289m2 block located at the heart of the health and education precinct in Port Macquarie. Surrounded by completed developments it is literally a ripe plum! Ready to fall. Our Vendor family live on site in one level 4 bedroom tidy family home but have no appetite to complete a development. They will sell for realistic price. The buyer will need to complete DA application to access the golden egg but the existing house will produce a comfortable rental income to ease the holding costs.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure a large parcel of land within the Port Macquarie Health & Education Precinct. The property as presently presented offers a tidy four bedroom home, separate studio, two car garage, double carport and additional shed on a level regular block. This home could also suit a tradesman as there is access to the rear with plenty of room to erect a huge shed OR it could suit a professional looking to live in now and develop later. Port Macquarie is experiencing a huge demand for private residential accommodation. With the expansion of the public hospital, continued growth and expansion of Charles Sturt University, and growing numbers of new families moving to town, affordable accommodation options are becoming very hard to find.
• A huge family home with drive through access to the rear of the yard
• Potential to erect more sheds
• The kitchen looks out over established gardens and yard.
• There are four bedrooms, all with built-in storage, master bedroom with parents retreat, ensuite and walk in robe.
• Over sized lounge room with combustion fire place
• Excellent rent potential
• Separate flat, two car garage, double carport and additional shed
• Plenty of space for additional shedding
• Situated in the Health and Education Precinct
• Concept plan for 11 townhouses available.
With the enormous growth in Port Macquarie you simply cannot go wrong purchasing a block like this with potential for future subdivision or redevelopment (STCA).
Book your inspection today, call Garry Knapp on 0419 997 739 or Gwaine Robinson 0467 530 627
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?