• Large North facing lounge room and separate dining area
• Four (4) bedrooms plus separate study zone
• Two (2) bathrooms great for a large family
• Large covered outdoor deck perfect for entertaining
• Quiet cul-de-sac, so close to beaches, school and local shops
• Fireplace, ceiling fans, beautiful landscaping, large grassed area
Be quick to secure this fantastic family home located in a highly desirable Shelly Beach location. The home consists of four bedrooms plus a study zone and renovated main bathroom. There is a large North facing lounge room, so private and enjoying a traditional fireplace and outlook onto tropical gardens. Great for entertaining the kitchen and adjoining dining room lead out to a private undercover entertainment area and onto a substantial fully fenced backyard.
You will love the location being a quiet Shelly Beach cul-de-sac with level walking areas, easy access to schools, transport and the beautiful beach and local shops only minutes way. The home is vacant so you can move in straight away and our owners are serious sellers so seize the moment and make this fantastic lifestyle or investment property all yours. Call Tony Rathbone on 0404 093 239 for more information and to organise your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||745|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||369|
|Median Rental Price||$359 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|