- An opportunity to secure one of the much sought after properties in the North Harbour basin of the famous Port Macquarie canal precinct.
- Purpose built to provide safe mooring for a pleasure vessel and includes a slipway and well equipped boat shed with winch.
- Established on a large level site in a quiet cul de sac with ample parking for a van plus guests cars, and just an easy level amble from Settlement City, The marina,Cafes and Clubs.
- Offers designer kitchen, seamless alfresco dining, high end barbeque setting, swimming pool and sensational detail (from a feminine eye) in the robes and ensuite, this property is a winner.
- Motivated Vendor has bigger fish to fry and wants it sold. Offers are invited.
If your dream is a place in the sun at the water’s edge, with your vessel safely at rest at the bottom of the garden,.. in a community of like minded folk ..with a home that offers all the comforts that modern architecture and appliances provide..(without the tiresome demand of mowing, weeding and the pruning)..but offering the freedom to step aboard your vessel, alone, or with guests and friends for a leisurely cruise out into the inland waterways..or alternatively, step aboard at the crisp break of dawn with a mission to head out beyond the whales to the fertile depths of the 20 fathom mark and land the big one..!! If your dreams or passion remotely resemble this, then this property is one of a just a relative few that can satisfy those aspirations.
North Harbour in particular seems inspired in its design by the ancient fishing hamlets of Cornwall or those to be found in the Greek Islands. It is not a canal. It is a basin. a safe haven such as the famous Mousehole (in Cornwall) is to its villagers. but the North Harbour is modern, a state of the art small boat harbour. It is intended to be, like its ancient functional counterparts, communal in concept (don’t look at this one if you don’t like people and boats).. this is about boats and fishing and seafarers or those that like to rub shoulders with such folk.
This property is stylish and modern but offers conviviality and a warmth often missing in contemporary designs. It displays the pride and passion of its creators providing quality fixtures and fittings and detail, especially in the ensuite and robes, that will seduce the feminine heart.
Breath taking by day, dazzling by night, be sure to view, this one won’t last.
Expressions of Interest invited on or before 4pm 20 September 2018
Open to View exclusively by appointment with Agents or on Advertised Open Dates
Exclusive Agents Raine & Horne:
Garry Knapp: 0419 997 739
Ann Priest: 0438 467 720
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||749|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||381|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|