Located on the Camden Haven River just 5 minutes off the Pacific Highway 25 klms South of Port Macquarie in a picturesque and beautifully private valley. The estate was an historic site of the original Cobb & Co coach service
Fishing, boating, water skiing and kayaking can be a daily event with the Camden Haven River in your backyard. Enjoy access via your own boat ramp to the entire river system and lakes with direct navigable access to the Pacific Ocean.
This unique and special property offers alluvial riverside pastures with the supply of ample freshwater from numerous dams, ideal for not only grazing and silage production but also aquaculture, the list is endless.
The property would be ideal for numerous waterside eco tourism activities including water skiing, fishing, kayaking adventures, or with the excellent shedding onsite.
Improvements include the original Homestead of solid block construction with three bedrooms and a large lounge with river views. Plus a substantial colourbond home with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a substantial lounge and dining area, making it ideal for two families.
For those looking for something completely unique, a piece of absolute paradise that is almost unattainable in this area, this property is well worth a look.
For more information please contact the agent – Garry Knapp 0419 997 739
• Homestead – Character Bungalow 3 bedrooms, large living area, bathroom, laundry and double carport.
• Home / shed – 2 bedrooms, massive lounge and dining area, two bathrooms, with the master bedroom incorporating an ensuite. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Large undercover verandah.
• Two other fully enclosed sheds onsite with power and on concrete pads.
• Approximately 120,000 litre water tank onsite.
• Rural fencing, ideal for cattle. Cattle yards onsite.
• Large dam, plus other smaller dams and water courses.
• Mains power and 4KW solar system
• Located just off the Pacific highway, 8 minutes from Woolworths Shopping Centre and Camden Haven high School at Lakewood, and 15
minutes from Laurieton and 20 minutes to the beach.
• River access to Kendall and Laurieton, Watson Taylor Lake, Queens Lake and Herons Creek, or North Haven and beyond to the Pacific
TRANSPORT ( All Direct Line distance )
• Pacific Highway 1.6km East, Camden Haven Airport grass Strip 2.5 km East, Railway Station Kendall 3km North and Port Macquarie
Airport 29km North.
Further property details upon request.
Please contact Garry Knapp on 0419 997 739.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?