A rare find close to harbourside Rose Bay village, this oversized semi-style apartment impresses with 168sqm approx. On title including a beautifully landscaped garden and secure garage. Enjoying leafy outlooks from its elevated setting, this stylish entertainer is recreated from an original 2-bedroom layout to deliver classic-contemporary interiors with 2 living areas and seamless flow to a covered alfresco deck leading to the idyllic Bali-inspired garden. Parquet floors and high ceilings enhance the well-designed layout including entry hall, queen-size bedroom, chic terrazzo bathroom and Caesarstone gas kitchen with laundry facilities. Wonderfully peaceful and private, the apartment is on the north side of a boutique block of 4 with short stroll to buses, village shopping and minutes to harbour beaches.
- Flexible floorplan with option to reinstate 2nd bedroom.
- Semi-style apartment with secure front and rear access.
- 168sqm approx. On title includes alfresco area, garden & garage.
- Landscaped garden reminiscent of a Bali-style resort.
- Living area with parquet floor and gas heating.
- 2nd living/dining area with seamless flow to alfresco deck.
- Queen-size bedroom, custom floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher.
- Entry hall, high ceilings, plantation shutters, roller blinds.
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck leads to the garden.
- Chic white-tiled bathroom with terrazzo seashell flooring.
- Rainfall shower, pedestal basin and heated towel rail.
- Gas heating bayonets (living & 2nd living/dining areas).
- Tessellated-tile front verandah with security grille door.
- Remote-controlled secure garage with storage shelves.
- Secure side gate access, rear lane access to garage.
- Close to Rose Bay village shopping, cafes and buses.
Council Rates $402 pq
Water Rates $145 pq
Strata Levies $1,695 pq
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||200|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|