Set at the end of a tightly-held cul-de-sac, this elegant freestanding residence maximises natural light, space and a sense of seclusion. Showcasing period features and refined architectural detailing, the property offers impressive potential for you to make your mark with a stylish designer update.
At the heart of the home, a stunning atrium living space displays soaring raked ceilings, flowing via French doors to a charming hedge-lined court garden for alfresco entertaining. The flexible tri level interiors present incredible scope, accommodating up to four spacious bedrooms depending on your preferred layout. It’s nestled in one of Darlinghurst’s most exclusive enclaves on the border to Paddington, and within an easy stroll of Rushcutters Bay and Potts Point.
- Light filled atrium family room plus a lounge room with fireplace
- Seamless open plan interiors capture beautiful botanical outlooks
- Kitchen features stone benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms, two with balconies including the master suite
- Herringbone timber/polished concrete flooring plus bi-fold shutters
- Three sleek modern bathrooms finished with floor to ceiling tiles
- Built-in wardrobes, ample storage, laundry plus powder room
- Features a secure gated entrance plus off street parking