This stylishly renovated residence has been architecturally redesigned to create a free flowing open layout with impeccable interiors. It’s tucked away in a blue-ribbon address, between Westfield’s shopping hub and the Centennial Parklands.
The elegant lounge and dining rooms display high ornate ceilings and engineered oak floorboards, while the central atrium design enhances stunning north easterly light throughout the home. The sleek CaesarStone kitchen features a Smeg gas stove, Bosch dishwasher and bi-fold windows that open onto the leafy rear courtgarden.
The property is part of a picturesque row of terraces in the best position on the street, benefitting from prized rear lane access and secure off street parking. With Oxford Street’s cafes, boutiques and organic grocers just around the corner, it’s also close to Bondi’s vibrant beachside promenade.
- Three spacious bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom extends to a private balcony
- Fully tiled designer main bathroom with freestanding bathtub
- Includes gas outlets and an under stair storage space
- Plantation shutters, charming period detailing
- Convenient rear lane access to a secure car space
- Positioned within the catchment for Woollahra Public School