83sqm (approximately) glamorous art deco apartment “The Venetian” – supremely stylish yet incredibly practical, right on our glorious Sydney Harbour!
Situated a stone’s throw from world famous Australian icons the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, “The Venetian” boasts live-in comfort with immediate access to all life’s modern conveniences. Featuring 2 bedrooms plus a large study/sunroom, and a living/dining space enhanced by a striking chandelier and classic parquetry floors. Sleek kitchen with stone countertops, Smeg appliances and world-class Sydney Harbour views.
- Common area sitting on the water, perfect to entertain or fish
- 2 large north facing bedrooms with built-in robes, versatile study/ sunroom
- Sydney Harbour views from communal waterfront lawn
- Ground level secure entry
- Minutes to the CBD by train/car/ferry/foot
- Secure intercom access. Street level entry to the apartment.
- Street parking can be provided through council permits
“The Venetian” presents a fabulous opportunity to live on Sydney’s renowned waterfront in this spacious 83 sqm approximately two bedroom plus sunroom strata unit. A boutique block of only 14 apartments with recent upgrades.
Strata Levies $1430.05 per quarter
Rates council $1128.96 per year
Rates Water $ 147.31 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$1,023 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|