Ideally located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac close to St Vincent’s Hospital and the National Art School, this light, bright and airy one bedroom apartment promises a lifestyle of superb convenience.
Set within the ‘Windsor Lodge’, the property features an open plan living and dining space, a seperate updated kitchen, spacious bedroom and full ensuite bathroom.
This inner-city haven is located a stone’s throw from the vibrant heart of world-famous Oxford Street, iconic Taylor Square and lifestyle attractions of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills. Easy walk to the CBD and only footsteps to vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Open plan living, large picture windows
- Generously sized bedroom (bed, base & clean linen included)
- Light & bright living area (black sofa & side table included)
- Large kitchen, ample storage space
- Full bathroom, shared laundry
- Air conditioning
- Security building, intercom entry, lift access
- Moments to cafes, transport and the CBD; Walk to St Vincent’s and Oxford Street shops
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|