Affording a sought-after lifestyle of effortless coastal convenience, this gorgeous freestanding residence is set within an easy walk of Rose Bay Village shops, cafes, boutiques and the harbourfront promenade. Parisis Food Hall and the new Harris Farm Market are just a brief stroll away.
The generously scaled interiors are filled with an abundance of lovely natural light, with the glass-framed casual living area transitioning to a private deck and courtgarden.
Beautifully presented and ready to move straight in, the property retains plenty of scope to add value and further capitalise on its popular address. It
delivers outstanding investment prospects, as well as strong rental returns.
• Enhanced with high ornate ceilings and timber floorboards
• Lounge room plus casual living area flowing to outdoors
• Kitchen with marble benchtops and a Miele gas stove/oven
• Spacious bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-in robes
• Includes a light filled sunroom/study off the main bedroom
• Skylit main bathroom with bath, 2nd bathroom + laundry
• Convenient access via William Street to the lock-up garage
• Short walk to city buses and the Rose Bay Ferry Wharf
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|