Facing north and set to the peaceful rear of a small security block, this sun filled apartment enjoys a fabulous outlook over Christison Park.
With direct access to the park and scenic coastal walks, it is only a short stroll to the Vaucluse village cafes and city transport.
- Bright, breezy living space with park views
- Sliding glass doors leads to large balcony
- Queen sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Internal laundry facilities
- Single lock-up garage with separate storage
- Short walk to bus, local cafes & shops
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$2,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|