Situated in the ‘Chatsbury’, an iconic Elizabeth Bay Art Deco building, this fully renovated 87 square metre approximate Hollywood Art Deco designed apartment is perfectly placed at the rear of the block on the ground floor, moments away from the world famous Sydney harbour foreshore.
Enjoy natural light throughout the apartment as you take in harbour and treetop views from the living room and balcony.
- Brodware tapware
- Marble vanity and storage
- Italian mosaic tiles
- Ceasarstone benchtop
- Miele range hood, stovetop, oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Custom black japan, soft-close cabinetry
- Double door LG fridge with filtered water and ice-maker
- Wall-to-wall BIR
- Versace wallpaper
- Double glazed windows
- Custom Italian velvet curtains
- Ornamental fireplace and mantle
- Custom retractable fly screens throughout
- Eichholtz chandeliers
- Balcony can be enclosed with retractable clear blind to create a warm sunroom.