PLEASE CONTACT RICHIE ON 0432 219 480 TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
Recently updated and contemporary in design, this townhouse style apartment is a haven of peace, privacy and functionality encompassed by an abundance of natural light. Encircled by established greenery from within a community focused complex, it is only metres from Botany Road Village and Booralee Park.
Enter up one flight of stairs to a smart and spacious split-level floorplan featuring an open plan living, dining & kitchen area with quality finishes leading out to an entertainers balcony. On the same level you will find two private and peaceful bedrooms ideal for children or the young at heart, both with mirrored built-ins in addition to a good sized bathroom, separate internal laundry and extra storage.
Upstairs is the beautiful master getaway, starting with an incredibly spacious bedroom featuring large mirrored built-ins in addition to a highly desired walk-in robe, a private and well-spaced bathroom, separate study nook with additional storage cupboard and a second private balcony with leafy views.
- Spacious & light-filled townhouse style apartment
- Bright and updated interiors and design throughout
- Island bench kitchen with ample space and gas appliances
- Master bedroom getaway on upper level; an abundance of storage
- Two additional smaller bedrooms / home offices with mirrored built-ins; second bathroom & separate internal laundry
- Large lock-up garage in a secure underground carpark
- Leisurely stroll to Botany Aquatic Centre and bus transport
- Central to quality schools, gyms, grocery stores, restaurants
Available Now – Please get in touch for a private inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$897 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||308|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|