An exceptional opportunity on a wide leafy avenue in the heart of Potts Point, this pair of grand Victorian terraces are offered in one line or separately. The terraces present versatile options for renovation and/or development (STCA). Set on a dual-access 460sqm (approx.) block with 12m approx. street frontage and rear frontage on Earl Lane providing off-street parking access, the terraces feature large rooms, soaring 3.7m approx. high ceilings, original Kauri floors and spacious light-filled court garden. Premier position close to cafes, shopping, dining and 150m approx to Kings Cross train station.
- 2 x grand terraces offered in one line or separately
- Mixed use Zone 10, versatile potential for renovation/restoration/development STCA
- Dual-access 460sqm (approx.) block with 12m approx. street frontage
- Rear frontage on Earl Street, car space, potential for more parking
- Grandly proportioned rooms, 3.7m approx. high ceilings, Kauri floorboards
- Sandstone walled basement storage area, attic level with views
- Walk to cafes, shopping, dining, buses and Kings Cross train station
A pair of grand Victorian terraces on dual access 460sqm (approx.) block with 12m approx. frontage and residential/commercial zoning.
172 + 174 – Water $180 pq approx (estimate provided from Sydney Water both accounts together)
Council Rates 172 – $1,831 pq approx
Council Rates 174 – $1,831 pq approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate