No common walls – 2 other Apartments only on this floor.
Located in the award-winning “Altair”, this spacious 1-bed sub-penthouse offers total privacy in one of Sydney’s most celebrated residential addresses.
Wide entertainers’ terrace with sweeping 18th-floor views across Sydney, this designer apartment has no common walls or neighbouring apartments, either beside or above. The sun-filled living/dining area opens through glass sliding doors to the balcony, with the adjacent gas kitchen featuring Smeg appliances. The bedroom is a serene space with b/ins, walk-in robe and balcony access, while the bathroom is sleek and modern. With 2 carspaces and in a brilliant resort complex featuring concierge, pool and gym, this is an an amazing home or investment, handy to the CBD and minutes to Potts Point and harbour at Rushcutters Bay.
- Private 1-bed sub-penthouse with views from each room
- On 18th floor, no common walls or neighbouring apartments
- Generous bedroom, large walk-in robe, balcony access
- Bright spacious living area, floor to ceiling glass doors to terrace
- Smeg gas kitchen, s/steel benches, superb cabinetry, int. laundry
- Chic and stylish modern designer bathroom adjoining bedroom
- Secure u/ground parking for 2 cars, level lift access
- Landmark award-winning complex by architects Engelen Moore
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||350|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|