This sundrenched apartment positioned on the top floor of the ‘Wentworth Gardens’
security complex is a short walk from the heart of Randwick & Centennial Park.
Its bright interiors offer a desirable low maintenance retreat, ideal for a young couple or
investor, with elevated city and district outlooks from the balcony, kitchen and main
bedroom. The apartment has access to same-floor laundry facilities and comes
complete with a lock-up garage/storage area. It’s excellent location assures a lifestyle
of relaxed living and quiet convenience, a stroll to Randwick’s main street, and public
school, and just minutes from the beach.
• Solid double brick with a bright airy aspect and one common wall
• Living-dining opens to east undercover balcony with city views
• Modern kitchen has quality s/steel appliances including dishwasher
• Two generous bedrooms featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Tiled bathroom with bath, contemporary flooring & air-con
• Detached single lock-up garage with room for a small car or storage
• Stroll to Randwick precinct, cafes, Centennial Park, schools, light rail and
University of NSW.
Council rates: $395.77 p/q
Water rates: $157.31 p/q
Administration fund: $493.29 p/q
Capital works fund: $190.48 p/q
Total: $683.77 p/q