Defined by refined elegance and gracious Art Deco style, this superb apartment presents space and seclusion in a premier leafy avenue of Woollahra’s elite consular precinct. With easy access, the apartment is peacefully set at the rear ground floor of Ellington, a well maintained security building of 6 approached by a sandstone driveway lined by manicured gardens.
The sunlit apartment captures tranquil leafy outlooks from wide windows on three sides. High ceilings and polished tallow wood floors complement the house-size layout with a central hallway, large living room (w gas fireplace), separate dining area, main king-size bedroom with ensuite, 2 more double bedrooms, chic renovated bathroom (w separate toilet), Euro laundry and Carrara marble gas kitchen with Gaggenau appliances.
Set in one of Woollahra’s most sought after enclaves, the apartment is a short stroll to Queen Street village and Edgecliff shopping centre, buses and train station. This blue chip position is ideally situated minutes to Double Bay and Bondi Junction.
- Elegant security building of 6 apartments
- Quiet secluded position at rear of building
- Wide central entrance hall w high ceiling
- Large sunlit living room w gas fireplace
- Separate dining area seating 8 people
- Carrara marble/Gaggenau gas kitchen
- Main king-size bedroom w generous b/ins
- 2 more double bedrooms, one w built-ins
- Chic bathroom w bath, shower, separate toilet
- Polished tallowwood floors; gas heating bayonet
- Wide sash windows on 3 sides; venetian blinds
- Easy access to own car space at rear of building
- Walk to Queen Street & Edgecliff shops/buses/trains
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$1,190 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|