Panoramic leafy views to the harbour and city skyline make a magnificent backdrop to this impressive three-level residence in a tranquil setting above Sirius Cove. Set on 708sqm (approx.) land with private gardens and pool, the house is one of a handful of homes in a quiet cul-de-sac with 250m walk to harbourside Sirius Cove Reserve and minutes to Queenwood Junior School, Mosman Preparatory School and Mosman shopping village.
Enjoy an idyllic sense of peace and privacy with plenty of space for all the family in the spacious layout with formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas, granite kitchen and alfresco terrace at entry level, while the lowest level includes a large rumpus area, open-plan gym space and another fully equipped kitchen – all flowing to a pool terrace, barbecue area and the pool.
On the middle level are a huge master bedroom (with ensuite and balcony), 2 more double bedrooms, main bathroom and study or 5th bedroom; another double bedroom, bathroom and large laundry/utility room are on the lowest level. Additional features include a powder room, 1000 bottle wine cellar, r/c air-con, fireplace, parquet floors, built-in wardrobes and storage, video intercom and secure auto-door garage.
Short walks to Taronga Zoo, Mosman Bay ferry, schools and Mosman shopping village.
- Private gardens, alfresco areas, pool
- Formal living room with open fireplace
- Formal dining room with b/in storage
- Casual family living and dining areas
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with views
- Granite gas kitchen with ample storage
- Bosch cooktop, Siemens oven, Miele d’washer
- 5 bedrooms: main with b/ins, ensuite, balcony
- Study or 5th bedroom
- Guest powder room
- 3 modern bathrooms, laundry/utility room
- Poolside terrace and barbecue area
- High ceilings, parquet floors, r/c air-con
- 1000 bottle wine cellar, video intercom
- Secure auto door garage with storage
- 250m walk to harbourside Sirius Cove
- Minutes to excellent schools and shopping
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|