Beyond the contemporary façade of this two-level residence lies a home of impressive proportions with a stylish aesthetic and highly functional layout designed for easy indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. Very much larger than it appears from the street, the house stands on an unexpectedly deep block with a private landscaped courtyard garden perfect for year around entertaining.
With internal access from the garage, the home features a wide entry hall, Bosch gas kitchen (w breakfast bench), large living & dining area, main king-size bedroom (w dressing zone, ensuite & balcony), 2 more double bedrooms (w built-ins), 2 bathrooms (main w bath & shower), powder room and concealed laundry. Presenting a perfect blend of space and style with high ceilings, polished timber floors, plantation shutters, ducted r/c air-con and generous storage.
Set in one of the most desirable addresses in St Peters, the home is ideally situated with a short walk to Sydney Park, St Peters Public School and buses. Enjoy a fantastic Inner West lifestyle close to shopping and restaurants in the vibrant lifestyle hubs of Newtown, Marrickville and Enmore.
- Large courtyard w covered alfresco dining area
- Living & dining areas flow to landscaped courtyard
- Spacious open-plan kitchen w breakfast bench
- Bosch gas cooktop, s/steel oven, AEG dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w dressing zone & ensuite
- 2 more double bedrooms, both w built-in wardrobes
- 2 skylit bathrooms, main w bath & separate shower
- Powder room; concealed laundry w washtub
- Wide entrance hall w built-in storage cupboard
- High ceilings; polished timber floors and carpet
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-con; plantation shutters
- Remote-controlled garage w direct internal access
- Stroll to buses, Sydney Park & King Street Newtown
- Close to shopping/dining at Enmore and Marrickville