Flooded with light and capturing an elevated streetscape outlook, this stylish studio is a cut above the rest, displaying soaring 3.9 metres ceilings approximate that enhance the sense of light and space. It’s the ultimate city fringe lifestyle pad, with Victoria Street, Oxford Street and the parklands and foreshore of Rushcutters Bay all just a brief stroll away, plus cafes, bakeries, restaurants and boutiques within metres of your front door.
The open plan layout features designated living, dining and bedroom areas, as well as a modern kitchen with a gas stove, stainless steel benches and plenty of cabinetry space. Positioned within one of Darlinghurst’s most prized warehouse conversions, this is an absolutely outstanding investment opportunity providing unbeatable walk-to-everywhere convenience.
- Allen Jack & Cottier designed warehouse conversion
- Well scaled studio living with level lift access
- Prime location offering strong growth and solid rental returns
- Low maintenance investment, ready to move straight in
- Spacious bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Internal laundry facilities
- Carpeting plus tiled flooring in the kitchen
- Easy access to the CBD and some of Sydney’s best beaches
- Walk to Kings Cross Station and Macleay Street dining