Classic colonial architecture and architect-designed interiors with an inspired aesthetic combine to present an exceptional space to work or live at this imposing three-level building with a magnificent sandstone façade and 10m approx. wide frontage. Set in the heart of Darlinghurst’s vibrant arts and entertainment precinct, the c1883 building is set on a deep block with north-facing courtyard and parking.
With multiple possibilities for commercial use or a grand inner city home, the building has a versatile layout with large rooms, high ceilings, sandstone fireplaces, modern bathrooms and sunny north rear aspect. A superb fusion of heritage character and contemporary design with sandstone interior walls, sandstone fireplaces, black Japan floors, glass-roofed stair well, r/c air-con and CCTV security.
Be inspired by the convenience of this exceptional city fringe location moments to trendy boutiques, art galleries, bars & restaurants, a short stroll to East Sydney’s renowned dining hub, footsteps to buses on Oxford Street, 300m approx. to Hyde Park, 500m approx to Museum train station and 15 minutes walk approx to Martin Place.
- Classic sandstone c1883 building with contemporary interiors
- Ideal creative offices, commercial space or grand home
- 3 spacious levels, versatile layout, beautiful original features
- Large rooms, high ceilings, black Japan floors, sandstone f’places
- Glass-roofed stair well w louvres; glass enclosed rear verandahs
- Reception rooms, study w built-in desk & storage, big store room
- Multiple bedrooms or office suites, dining area and kitchen
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, security system, CCTV
- North-facing courtyard and parking w access via Riley Street
- Moments to trendy boutiques, art galleries, bars and restaurants
- Walk to East Sydney’s renowned dining hub, 300m approx to Hyde Park
- Huge potential to further upgrade