A charming haven in a much-desired Bondi Beach street, this wonderful 4-bedroom home presents as a lovely and spacious family residence, making for perfect coastal living. Exuding a relaxed beach vibe, set over 2 levels with a flowing layout highlighted by a beautiful rear living area opening to a sheltered intimate tropical garden.
Presenting to the street with a delightful private garden, the home flows onward, with 2 bedrooms on the lower level, spacious formal living room and onward to a entertainers kitchen and in turn the sensational rear living space. Enriched throughout with clever skylights and polished floorboards, the upper level offers a huge main bedroom, while the 4th bedroom would make a great teenager’s space.
In an incredibly central Bondi Beach position but nevertheless benefitting from the ambience of a quiet street, this home is a rare find. Whilst sipping a coffee or a wine in the rear garden, you can imagine yourself in some secluded coastal retreat and yet you’re in the heart of Bondi. With schools, shopping, the buzzing cafes of Hall St and, of course, the sands of Bondi Beach itself just minutes away, this home is a genuine must-see; an ideal family home in the heart of Bondi, with potential to add your own touch.
- Wonderfully spacious 2-level home in a much-desired street
- Just 5 minutes’ walk to the beach and popular Hall St eateries
- Sunny rear living area opens to superb yard w lovely ambience
- Main upper bedroom bathed in sun w leafy outlook + built-ins
- 2 quiet lower level bedrooms, 2nd upper bedroom a cool zone
- Sleek bathrooms feat. full baths on both levels, bright + stylish
- Fantastic front porch w lovely garden offering a relaxed space
- Polished floorboards + skylights providing lovely light throughout
- Quiet street, easy access to Bondi Junction, popular local schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|