Entry via William Street
Representing an incredible investment opportunity in a premium Rose Bay address, this decommissioned substation provides excellent development potential with truly extensive prospects. The cleared site boasts an impressive 35 metres of site frontage.
It provides the option to lease or utlise the property as a large workshop or storage space pending the DA. With an abundance of space for multiple boats and large vehicles, it includes the option to generate income via profitable storage leases, while commencing a brand new boutique complex.
Sold as is, the site offers plenty of scope to make your mark in this prized Rose Bay address. It’s set within moments of village shops, cafes, Harris Farm Markets and Parisis Food Hall, while offering effortless access to some of Sydney’s best beaches.
• Occupying an expansive block on a tree-lined street
• Cleared site with four external access points and multiple internal
• Freestanding solid double brick structure with high walls
• Service entrance provides double car to large truck access
• Opportunity to use the structure as a foundation for development
• Provides multiple lucrative uses pending development approval
• Fantastic potential to create luxury contemporary apartments
• Expand upwards and take advantage of sweeping district views
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|