Impeccably renovated to provide effortless family living, this character-filled cottage is immaculately presented throughout and requires nothing further to spend. The generously scaled open plan living areas feature floor-to-ceiling glass bi-fold doors, creating a seamless transition from the light filled interiors to the private alfresco entertaining deck and sun washed level lawn.
The gorgeous original façade creates an immediate impression, while the stylish contemporary finishes are sure to please even the most discerning buyers. The property is set on one of Botany’s most convenient and sought-after streets, within strolling distance of Botany Village shops, cafes, bars, parks and buses, while being in close proximity to the airport, M5, beaches and the CBD.
• Sizeable attic storage space offers scope for a second level (STCA)
• Wide timber floorboards, plantation shutters and an in-built fireplace
• Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benches and premium gas oven
• Includes a study/office space perfect for those working from home
• Three spacious double bedrooms including a master with walk-in robe
• Designer bathroom with marble detailing and a claw’s foot bathtub
• Framed by soaring ceilings, architrave detailing and period charm
• Laneway access to a double lock-up garage with ample storage space