This contemporary three bedroom terrace was designed by ‘Simon Hanson’ as a luxury family residence, moments away from Darlinghurst’s eateries, schools and shopping.
The open living style floorplan including a sunny rear courtyard creates a spacious abode with the added rarity of a single lock-up garage & ample storage.
- Clever use of glass to filter natural light through the home
- Stylish gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and balconies
- Two chic bathrooms with modern finishes
- Timber facade, exposed beams, underfloor heating
- Close distance to Potts Point and Rushcutters Bay
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||224|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|