Occupying a prime corner position in a secure Art Deco block of only 5 this tightly held home comes to market with endless potential. Located on the first floor with a NW aspect this beautiful old home makes the most of its location with an abundance of natural light enjoyed by a bright and airy sunroom and balcony. 2 oversized bedrooms and a large open plan living/dining area provide a free-flowing floor plan. Still in original condition with grand proportions the opportunity for someone to create a designer masterpiece is truly exciting. Located within walking distance to Gordon Station, village shops, cafes, and parks this prized property would suit downsizers, young families, professionals and investors.
- Original Art Deco apartment with NW aspect
- 2 oversized bedroom, original Art Deco bathroom
- Sunroom + balcony, original kitchen.
- Unlimited potential, renovate – redesign.
- Walking distance to village shops, parks, cafes
- Footsteps to Gordon Station, public transport
- Ideal for investors, downsizers, professional.
Strata Rates $1,562 pq approx
Water Rates $145 pq approx
Council Rates $350 pq approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|