Showcasing expansive house-like proportions throughout. The elegant interiors capture exquisite natural light and uninterrupted panoramic views of the iconic city skyline.
The home is privately positioned within a magnificent elevated Art Deco building of only 6 homes, gazing out across the tranquil gardens that surround the property. It displays an impressive layout with plenty of space for entertaining while watching the sunset behind the dazzling city backdrop.
From this exclusive blue-ribbon enclave, you’ll be within a short stroll of Rushcutters Bay Park, Edgecliff Station and the boutiques and restaurants of Double Bay Village.
- Elevated 1st floor setting in impeccably maintained boutique building
- Generous lounge and dining areas extend to a sunroom/home office
- Soaring 3.1m ornate ceilings, new premium insulated Bamboo flooring
- Spacious kitchen with stone benches, Smeg gas stove and Miele oven
- Peaceful rear balcony overlooking the sun washed communal garden
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and beautiful leafy outlooks
- Two bathrooms, main with bathtub, plus a separate internal laundry
- Recently renovated bathroom with luxury fittings
- Secure undercover car space, dual entries plus large entry hallway
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings:
Council Rates: $438
Water Rates: $157
Strata Rates: $2,064
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$1,795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|