PLEASE CONTACT ARDEN ON 0477 266 810 TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
A leafy treescape outlook adds to the sense of privacy enjoyed by this well-appointed studio on the edge of leafy Rushcutters Bay Park and the tranquil harbour foreshore. Tucked away to the quiet rear of a secure complex and benefitting from easy level access, the studio apartment features an updated bathroom & kitchen and large mirrored built-ins.
An ideal position in this peaceful harbourside enclave on the cusp of exclusive Elizabeth Bay and an easy 2km trip to the CBD. Enjoy views over the bay from the common rooftop terrace, stroll down to the harbour foreshore and Cruising Yacht Club or walk to the buzz of cosmopolitan Macleay Street.
- Well-maintained security block; entry level studio apartment
- Peaceful and private setting to the rear
- Wall-to-wall windows frame a leafy vista; brand new double roller blinds
- Built-in mirrored robes, newly updated bathroom
- Separate updated kitchen, common laundry
- Near new air conditioning unit & carpet, freshly painted
- 650m walk to Kings Cross station
- Stroll to cafes, galleries and eateries
- Easy access to the city and beaches
Available Now – Please get in touch to inspect