The first time offered since its original 70s build, this spacious double-brick 2-storey family home is a rare find indeed.
This one-owner home features an upper floor with three large bedrooms, the master with private ensuite, balcony and each with built in wardrobes. A modern and expansive kitchen opens up to the everyday dining area and open balcony with sliding doors that lead to the formal dining/lounge area surrounded by wrap around balconies and nature views.
Downstairs features a fourth bedroom with built-ins, separate bathroom, hallway, and internal laundry.
Here, a huge open-plan lounge and living area complete with built-in bar is ideal for family time or entertaining.
The entire space flows through to its own balcony and low maintenance backyard. Ideal as a one huge family home or the potential as a duplex – the choice is yours.
With Pioneer Park Athletics Field at the end of the street, this home is ideal for families who encourage kids’ activities outdoors in safe surrounds.
- Light filled rooms, nature-reserve views
- Modern kitchen flows to open-plan family dining /living area
- Main double bedroom with b/ins, ensuite and balcony
- 3 more spacious bedrooms, all with b/in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub, both with showers
- Internal laundry with washtub and b/in storage
- Double brick, solid and sturdy
- Two car Remote-controlled garage
- Sunny, light filled and private
- Advantage of just one neighbour on corner block
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|