The epitome of low maintenance luxury in the heart of Rushcutters Bay, this apartment is flawlessly presented and impeccably crafted modern finishes throughout. From a private and peaceful position, the home benefits from views across the tranquil valleys of Paddington.
It is part of one of Sydney’s most exclusive residential buildings, a contemporary masterpiece by Engelen Moore Architects that was recognised as the best housing scheme in the prestigious 2001 World Architecture Awards. Complete with exceptional resort facilities, this impressive modern sanctuary is located within a stroll of all the cosmopolitan lifestyle attractions that this highly sought-after address has to offer.
• Stylish open plan interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
• Sophisticated design detailing and effortless indoor/outdoor living
• Timber floors throughout living area and bedroom
• Flows seamlessly to a full length terrace
• Sleek gas kitchen with Smeg appliances and stainless steel benches
• The generous bedroom with built-in robe opens to the terrace
• Fully tiled designer bathroom with frameless glass shower screens
• 24 hour concierge, 25m outdoor heated pool, spa and 2 gyms
• Stroll to the train station, Rushcutters Bay Park and vibrant eateries
• Pet friendly