Commanding city and district views, this apartment is wonderfully private and impressively proportioned throughout. Originally a two bedroom apartment, it has been converted to an oversized one bedroom layout to create expansive interiors and effortless indoor/outdoor flow.
An opportunity to add your own touch, the property features an impressively scaled balcony amid established garden surrounds. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunset across the iconic city skyline. The sun-drenched corner setting is one of the best positions in the building, embracing superb natural light and a wonderful sense of peace and privacy.
The residence is set within tightly-held ‘The Rex’, offering resort style facilities and supreme convenience. In the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point, you’ll be within a stroll of cafes, boutiques, Elizabeth Bay and Rushcutters Bay, while being within a few minutes of the CBD.
- BKH designed building with indoor pool, gym, sauna and concierge
- Voluminous open plan interiors flow to a selection of sunlit balconies
- Sleek kitchen with stone benches and premium Miele appliances
- Balcony includes in-built bbq, stainless steel kitchen and dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning, quality tiled floors, superb cross ventilation
- Queen size bedroom with built-in robe
- Two stylish modern bathrooms plus a European internal laundry
- Secure car space, storage unit, visitor parking plus bike storage
- Pet friendly