This one of a kind layout on the penthouse level of AdvanxEast, delivers peaceful seclusion in custom designed interiors flowing to a spacious loggia conceived as an outdoor living room, the only floorplan of it’s kind. Backdropped by landscaped internal gardens and parkland views to Paddington, the 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment presents enviable harbourside living footsteps to cafes, restaurants and Rushcutters Bay Park.
Design excellence of exceptional quality enhances the apartment’s generous layout with superior finishes, bespoke cabinetry and plentiful built-in storage. Large expanses of glass maximise the views and provide cross-flow ventilation to the light-filled interiors featuring open-plan living and dining areas, integrated Miele gas kitchen, main bedroom (with WIR, ensuite and terrace), 2nd bedroom/study, 2 Carrara marble bathrooms and concealed laundry.
Quietly set at the rear of the pet-friendly security building, the apartment has level lift access to its car space and lock-up storage in the basement parking area. Enjoy a harbourside lifestyle of unbeatable convenience at the border of Darlinghurst, Paddington, Rushcutters Bay, close to Edgecliff Centre shops/trains and minutes to the city.
- Living and dining areas flow to spacious covered terrace
- Outdoor living on loggia-style terrace with North aspect
- Integrated open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops
- Miele 5-burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Side-by-side integrated LG fridge & freezer; filtered water tap
- Main bedroom with b/ins, WIR, marble ensuite, sunny terrace
- 2nd bedroom/study with wall bed, b/in desks and storage
- 2 marble bathrooms; ensuite with bath, shower & twin basins
- Concealed laundry with washtub and built-in storage
- Wide entrance hall; b/in storage cupboards; plush carpet
- Custom storage cabinet and shelving in the living area
- Ducted r/c air-con; video intercom security; level lift access
- Remote-controlled shade awning (with sensors) on terrace
- Secure basement car space and lock-up storage area
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants and Rushcutters Bay Park