Newly renovated, north facing apartment overlooking Fred Hollows Reserve
Enjoying a leafy northern aspect, overlooking Fred Hollows Reserve, this renovated two-bedroom apartment offers a convenient location between Randwick Junction and Coogee Beach, close to main shopping and restaurant hubs, quality schools and transport at its doorstep.
This apartment provides open plan living with a renovated kitchen and double bedrooms with views to the ocean. Located within Coryule Gardens, this complex features landscaped gardens & grounds, newly renovated lobbies, pool and play areas and a common rooftop garden.
• Contemporary open plan design including oak timber flooring.
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, internal laundry and ample cabinetry space.
• Living area with north facing picture windows, leafy outlook and cross-ventilation.
• Two double bedrooms with good sized built-in wardrobes & views to the ocean.
• Refreshed bathroom with bath/shower and vanity storage.
• Building with level lift access, newly refurbished lobbies, pool, and common green outdoor areas.
• Undercover parking with convenient access.
• Near to Coogee Beach and a short walk to Randwick Shopping Centre.
Council Rates: $384.00 p/q
Water Rates: $145.71 p/q
Administration fund: $710.30 p/q
Capital works fund: $516.60 p/q
Administration fund: $44.40 p/q
Capital works fund: $32.30 p/q
Total: $1,303.60 p/q
Please note: Our open home times are updated weekly. We hold 2 open homes every week up until the Auction day.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$1,013 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||446|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|