Well proportioned and ticking every box this impeccable Victorian terrace sets itself apart from others being offered to the market.
‘Arcadia’ benefits from its lush treetop surrounds, offering a wonderful sense of tranquillity and seclusion. Redesigned to take advantage of a deep dual access block and wide frontage, the residence makes a stunning cosmopolitan lifestyle sanctuary.
The property is set across three elegant levels, incorporating beautiful atrium courtyards to enhance the natural light throughout. The three bedrooms all include stylish modern ensuites, while the versatile upper level would make the perfect office space for those working from home.
This tightly-held address offers supreme convenience, nestled between vibrant Five Ways and picturesque Trumper Park. Oxford Street, William Street boutiques and Queen Street Village are also just a short stroll from the front door.
- Modern & spacious living and dining areas with soaring 3.1m approx ceilings
- Courtgarden oasis with entertainers’ terrace + Beefeater bbq
- Wide lacework balcony with expansive elevated district views
- Light filled kitchen with stone benches + Smeg gas cooktop
- Polished timber floors and brand new carpeting throughout
- Three generous bedroom suites, two with large built-in robes
- Short walk through Trumper Park takes you to Edgecliff Station
- Includes convenient rear lane access to a lock-up garage