A superbly appointed designer sanctuary with contemporary streamlined interiors, this impressive apartment features premium quality finishes, an airy open layout, and covered balcony with district views to Paddington.
Quiet and peaceful, on the 7th level of a pet-friendly security building with outdoor pool, lift, parking and visitor car spaces.
With elegant Blackbutt parquetry flooring, plantation shutters, custom storage and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Conveniently situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac at the doorstep of cosmopolitan Potts Point, it is footsteps to popular cafes, excellent restaurants, shops, buses and train transport.
- Living area with custom cabinetry flows to covered balcony
- Kitchen with central dining bench & Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bespoke storage drawers & balcony
- Bathroom with generous storage, heated towel rail & Euro laundry space
- Blackbutt parquet floor; timber plantation shutters; video intercom
- Car space in secure basement area with visitor parking
- Pet-friendly modern security building with lift & outdoor pool
Council Rates $281 (approx.) per quarter
Water Rates $177 (approx.) per quarter
Strata Rates $1285 (approx.) per quarter