Tucked away at the end of a tightly-held cul-de-sac in the heart of Chippendale, this exceptionally wide terrace offers flexibility and incredible convenience.
Well designed and surprisingly quiet, the home is a leafy oasis flooded with natural light. With impressively high ceilings and stunning period detail, this impeccable property is ready to move straight into, while retaining scope to add even further value.
Opposite Brickfield’s bakery and with iconic White Rabbit Gallery just down the street, a short stroll will take you to Redfern Station, as well as trendy establishments like Ester and Henry Lee’s for some of inner Sydney’s best fine dining.
The CBD is just a few minutes away, as is UTS, Sydney Uni and a fantastic array of shops, cafes and supermarkets. This exceptional location continues to grow in popularity, becoming ever more vibrant by the day.
- North facing deck plus an ultra-private entertainers’ courtyard
- Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and a 5-burner gas stove
- Skylit upper level enjoys charming leafy district outlooks
- Five well scaled bedrooms, three opening onto sunlit balconies
- 6.5m frontage and 3m high ceilings, approximately
- Sizeable attic storage, air conditioning, two fully tiled bathrooms
- Superbly central location with two parking permits available through Council
- Solar Panels
$1,500 per week unfurnished
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|