Classic Art Deco hallmarks and contemporary updates combine to lend a warm welcoming ambience to this first floor apartment.
Featuring new additions not reflected in the images, including:
1) New front door
2) New Bathroom wallpaper
3) New white stone bench tops
4) Ceiling fans in living/ bedrooms
5) Freshly painted windows/ sills
6) Roller blinds installation pending in the rooms/ living room
Beautifully presented, it enjoys a peaceful setting away from the road at the rear of a block of twelve with a north facing corner aspect ensuring bright natural light. This is a keenly-sought pocket of the east and a convenient address just a brief walk to Centennial Park, Belmore Road and Royal Randwick shopping.
A quality home with rapid access to the city and popular beaches. Moments from Randwick Racecourse and the new light rail, it´s also within easy reach of nearby hospitals, schools and UNSW.
- Central living & dining with wide windows
- Eat-in gas kitchen with quality stainless steel fixtures
- Queen-sized master & double 2nd bedroom
- Fresh modern bathroom with shower/tub
- High ceilings, ornate cornices, timber floors
- Hall storage, built-ins, internal laundry facility
- Well-maintained Art Deco block ‘Monray’
- Short stroll to shops, transport & cafes
Available 9th February 2022 – Inspect as advertised