Grand proportions, a resort-style backyard and a prestigious address all combine to provide the ultimate family entertainer in this beautifully presented residence. Tightly held by the one family and offered to the market for the first time in 27 years, it features an impressive layout with multiple living areas enhanced by soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
• Gourmet chef’s granite kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances and granite island bench
• Interiors flow to a secluded backyard oasis with a sparkling swimming pool and multiple sun-soaked entertaining areas.
• Minutes to city transport, light rail and bus, shops, PWH hospital, quality schools and UNSW.
• Formal and informal living/dining
• Secluded sunlit backyard oasis amid established tropical gardens
• Swimming pool, alfresco entertaining,
• Deluxe main bathroom
• Swedish sauna
• Striking upper-level living area with wet bar and open fireplace
• Well-scaled bedrooms with built-in robes, master w/ en-suite
• Ducted split air conditioning on both levels
• Two fireplaces, one in formal lounge and the other in living room
• Security intercom
• Ample storage
• Easy stroll to The Australian Golf Club, Centennial Park, city buses, UNSW and schools
Council rates: $848.30 p/q
Water rates: $315.44 p/q
SOLD prior to Auction by the KIKI BERMUDEZ Team – 0420 556 556