Inspect by private appointment on Tuesday 13 July from 11.00am – 12.00pm. Please contact Prue O’Sullivan our business manager on 0459 423 555 to book a time that suits.
Situated in a tightly-held Darlinghurst building, this gorgeous pet-friendly apartment delivers a lifestyle of exceptional central convenience. It displays a voluminous open plan layout, with stunning northerly light and city views filtered through the lush botanical outlooks.
Exemplifying timeless elegance and classic charm, the interiors showcase lovely high ceilings, graceful proportions and a wide hallway entrance. The layout incorporates spacious lounge and dining areas that flow to a covered balcony overlooking the striking cityscape. There’s also potential to create a truly luxurious Darlinghurst sanctuary with bespoke designer touches.
Tucked away in a picturesque leafy enclave, you’ll have all the attractions of Sydney’s inner east and CBD within moments of your doorstep. Stroll to Kings Cross Station, Potts Point’s vibrant dining hub, as well as an array of galleries, boutiques, bars and cafes.
• Incredible investment in a sensational city fringe address
• Understated sophistication and a refined modern aesthetic
• Generous kitchen with gas & electric ovens overlooking living & dining areas
• With timber floorboards and glass framed living areas
• Two bedrooms, both equipped with built-in wardrobes
• The spacious master bedroom includes an ensuite
• Bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry room
• Air conditioning, video intercom, lift access from garage
• Secure car space with generous integrated storage on title plus ample visitor parking
• Rare NBN – FTTB (Fibre-To-The-Building)
- Water Rates: $152 approx. per quarter
- Council Rates: $285 approx. per quarter
- Strata Rates:
Administration Fund: $935
Capital Works Fund: $1265
Total: $2,200 approx. per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$805 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||293|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|