A tranquil sanctuary tucked away from its vibrant urban surrounds, this superbly renovated apartment impresses with its oversized layout, stylish contemporary interiors and sunny balcony with northerly views to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. An ideal vantage point for New Years Eve fireworks, the apartment is elevated high on level 6 of Kirketon Gardens, a tightly held security building set in manicured grounds with extensive gardens and sun-drenched resort-style pool.
Bright and sunny with leafy views from wide windows on three sides, the apartment occupies a prized north-east corner position in the immaculately maintained building tucked away in a quiet enclave with entrance on Tewkesbury Avenue. Wonderfully peaceful and private, the apartment features a wide entry hall, spacious living & dining areas, gourmet kitchen, main king-size bedroom (with built-ins), 2nd double bedroom (with built-ins), sleek bathroom (with separate toilet) and laundry.
Presenting an idyllic environment for living and entertaining, the apartment also features high ceilings, wide engineered Oak floorboards, level lift access and a secure car space. Set in a quiet enclave just behind Victoria Street, Kirketon Gardens is a short stroll to Victoria Street’s cafes and dining hub, Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, Kings Cross train station and Potts Point village.
- Balcony with views to Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Sunny north aspect; leafy views from windows on 3 sides
- Large living & dining area flow to north-facing balcony
- Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen with ample storage
- Induction cooktop, s/steel oven, Bosch dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- 2nd double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Entry hall with storage cupboard; laundry with washtub;
- Engineered Oak floorboards; quality carpet; high ceilings
- Peaceful and private; level lift access; secure car space
- Security building with manicured gardens & sunny pool