WOW FACTOR GALORE
With exceptional attention to detail and no expense spared from construction to fit out you will struggle to find one that come close to comparing.
The two level waterfront property is situated on a large 846m2 block that provides immediate access to Pottsville Creek and is a leisurely 2 minute stroll to the beach. From the moment you arrive you will observe immediate points of difference. Follow the bespoke grey granite tiled driveway to a wide entry to your very own Nirvana.
If you don’t get excited once you hit the living room I recommend that you check your pulse. There is so much to take in, the wide open plan provides a clear view across the 100m2 entertaining deck through to the striking landscaped pool surrounds – talk about wow.
Media room to the right, spa room and games room to the left – and then the kitchen comes into view – the dream kitchen. Superlatives galore; the glossy two PAC finish in gloss white, a mix of pressed metal and stone bench tops, quality appliances including Smeg and Miele, walk in pantry, deep cupboard storage, appliance storage, utility storage…. the list goes on.
Additional features include;
• 3 Bedrooms downstairs, bedroom one with ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with central adjoining bathroom, separate toilet.
• Spa room includes, surround sound, dimmer lights, shower, and toilet
• All bathrooms enjoy floor to ceiling tiles and purpose marble top vanities.
• Media room features surround sound, new carpet, air conditioning
• All rooms have ceiling fans, all surround sound is zoned, 9ft ceilings throughout
• Upstairs; master bedroom, ensuite, walk in robe, parents retreat, and study nook
• Outdoors; Solar heated in ground pool, dual speed Eco pump, and glass pool fence, underground water tank, solar electricity and security cameras.
• Fully fenced yard, large storage shed/workshop, cobble stone pathways
• Enclosed outdoor shower, deck includes bench seating, heat strips, and natural stone fireplace and garden boxes.
• Stacker doors, built in BBQ plus additional storage, lighting, all under a massive roofline. It doesn’t get much better than this.
For all enquiries please contact Jamie Wilmen or Jesse Wilmen at Raine & Horne Pottsville/ Cabarita Beach.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|