A discerning buyer will identify every quality inclusion offered in this exquisitely presented home.
The architect designed, purpose built home was constructed to exacting standards with no expense spared on the fit out.
When comparing, ensure that you are comparing apples with apples. When it comes to quality this particular property sets the benchmark.
• A large 928sqm block, superior northerly aspect from your living area, built 2013
• Backs onto and overlooks a koala sanctuary, no rear neighbours, North East breezes
• Huge 339sm house, flexible floor plan, 3,4 or 5 bedrooms if required or 4 living rooms
• Chefs kitchen, includes butler’s pantry, 4mm granite benches in both, black granite sink
• Belling triple stove, 5 gas burners, matching Belling range hood, LG Solardom microwave/
steam/convection and grill, Tambor appliance cupboard, soft close drawers
• Deep drawers to maximise storage, twin compost bins , direct grocery access from garage
• Luxurious marble bathrooms including marble vanities, 2 -pack cupboards, separate toilet
• Laundry includes stone bench tops, 2 pack cupboards, black granite tubs, soft close drawers
• 9ft ceilings, led lighting, quality wool carpets, abundance of power points, NBN, security
• Outdoor entertaining room includes storage bench with black granite bench top, 2 bowl sink
BBQ and microwave included, rollaway fly screens and views across to the koala sanctuary
• Large lawn locker/small storage shed, water tank and a hydroponic garden if required
• Outstanding beachside location, quiet cul de sac, short drive to shops, restaurants, schools
25 minutes to Byron Bay, Coolangatta Airport, close to tourist attractions and local markets
Believe it or not that is the short list. There is more, time and space are my enemies. I am sure you will agree, that even the short list of property attributes will outrival the majority of its’ peers as to quality. That confirmed all there is to add is buyer suitability. If you think this property would suit you down to the ground we’d love to hear from you. Inspect by appointment by contacting Jamie Wilmen or Jesse Wilmen at Raine & Horne Pottsville/Cabarita Beach
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$573 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
Pottsville Beach Public School
|85 Tweed Coast Road Pottsville NSW 2489||Primary||Government||4.03 km|
Crabbes Creek Public School
|24-28 Crabbes Creek Road Crabbes Creek NSW 2483||Primary||Government||7.72 km|
Bogangar Public School
|123-147 Tweed Coast Road Bogangar NSW 2488||Primary||Government||8.47 km|
Ocean Shores Public School
|166 Shara Boulevard Ocean Shores NSW 2483||Primary||Government||8.85 km|
Burringbar Public School
|59 Burringbar Road Burringbar NSW 2483||Primary||Government||9.29 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.