Specifically designed to excite and delight, this stylish 5 bedroom home will not be rivalled for price and quality. The striking home is ideally situated on an elevated plateau that enjoys views towards Mt Warning out the front and a tranquil bush setting at the rear. The combination of the superior dwelling and the tranquil setting are rare in any market.
- Spacious open plan including sunken lounge, kitchen and dining.
- Kitchen includes granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage
*Brand new timber alfresco deck off the kitchen overlooking nature
- Massive master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, breakfast balcony
- Separate study nook/home office, solar electricity, ducted air con, water tank for gardens
- Tasteful interior design, Balinese inspired,
- Extra-large double lock up garage with built in work station/workshop
- Terraced gardens, tastefully landscaped, low maintenance, large 843m2 block
The property is located less than a 2 minute drive to Pottsville town centre and closer to beach and creek. Pottsville itself is located 25 minutes from Tweed/Coolangatta and Byron Bay. Please note no cats or dogs permitted in this eco friendly estate. Open home 12/10/19 at 11:45am NSW time or inspect by appointment by contacting Jamie Wilmen or Jesse Wilmen @ Raine & Horne Pottsville/Cabarita Beach.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.