Enjoy life on the city fringe. The fast growing suburb of Tempe has experienced a surge in popularity over recent years due to a close proximity to the Sydney CBD, newly created leisure facilities and a wave of gentrification across the local area.
Tempe has a unique community vibe that you’d be hard pressed to match anywhere else across Sydney. The family friendly reputation also benefits from a number of schools, parks, cafes and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Several parklands provide the area with a great outdoor lifestyle. The Cooks River walk and cycle ways are close by, and there’s plenty of wide open space at Mackey, Gough Whitlam, Waterworth and Tillman Parks. These spots are all perfect for jogging, walking or just having a picnic.
Tempe also offers great transport links for residents. Directly servicing the suburb is Tempe Station and the newly renovated Sydenham Station is only a short walk away, providing connections to numerous railway lines. There are also numerous bus routes which enhance the ease of access into the CBD.
Thanks to Tempe’s great location, it’s easy enough to venture into nearby Marrickville and Newtown and enjoy the wide variety of café’s, restaurants and shopping options, only minutes from your doorstep.
- Just a short walk from Tempe train station and the newly renovated Sydenham train station
- Spoilt for choice with nearby park lands and the Cooks river walk and cycle ways
- Cool cafes’, a wide variety of eateries and boutique shopping all nearby
- 5 minutes from Marrickville village and 10 minutes from King St Newtown
- 6 minutes from Marrickville Metro shopping centre
- 10 minutes from UTS
- 15 minutes from Sydney CBD
Display Suite at The Quarry, Tempe located at:
15-25 Edgar Street
TEMPE NSW 2204
Call Raine&Horne Projects to enquire about available inspection times (02) 9572 8855 or register your interest by visiting our registration page.