Superb architectural design, house-size proportions and sun-drenched north aspect define this re-imagined luxury whole-floor residence designed by award-winning architect Luigi Rosselli. A unique contemporary home with streamlined interiors extending to a large alfresco terrace with cameo city views, this duplex impresses with its wide double frontage, ultra spacious interiors, landscaped gardens and internal lift to parking and storage. Located in the most tranquil tree-lined cul-de-sac in Potts Point, the thoughtful interior spaces flow seamlessly onto the elegant front garden and rear north facing entertaining terrace. Set behind an impressive façade, with its own level entry, it is just a short level stroll to shopping on Macleay Street.
- Luigi Rosselli architectural masterpiece with private internal lift
- Spacious living & dining areas flow to large north terrace
- Smeg gas kitchen w butler’s & walk-in pantry
- Main king-size bedroom w WIR, ensuite, private north courtyard
- 2nd bedroom w b/ins and Queen Anne bay style windows
- 3rd bedroom (w b/ins) opens to verandah and landscaped garden
- 2 luxe bathrooms: main w bath and separate shower
- Central entry hall; high ceilings; timber floors; external louvres
- Custom designed built-in storage by Space Joinery
- Landscaping w integrated lighting and remote irrigation
- 2.5 parking in auto-door garage
- Tranquil cul-de-sac setting w short walk to Macleay Street
Need help with your finance?